Sunday 17 July 2016

Simmering Solitary

I hath seen you,
Beneath you laid,
Stiffened cry --
And outburst of thoughts
Coveted and sheltered by woods
Coots and ferns lingering you,
Your face kindled furiously, clothes ripped.

You glimpsed the moment I faltered my steps
Glancing at me wildly, suddenly whimpered.
Not endeavoring to run but
Lay stagnant to fathom the sight of a human.
You were lost, I found you.
My glistened eyes poured salty tears --
Caressed your frown, abruptly you hopped before me.

You walked along with me,
Back to our abode singing momentarily.
I fed you with soup and manna,
You ate it hastily with starving turquoise eyes;
Explanations withheld with the sight of you,
So delighting, charismatic and tantalizing.
With even the near fear of death, My Best friend was alive.
  


Picture courtesy: Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment